SECTION 1 – GENERAL INFORMATION
This document has been prepared in accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Law (Law 13.709/18), the Marco Civil da Internet (Law 12.965/14) (and EU Regulation 2016/6790). In addition, the document may be updated as a result of any regulatory update, which is why the user is invited to periodically consult this section.
SECTION 2 – HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA FROM THE USER AND THE VISITOR?
Personal data of the user and visitor are collected by the platform as follows:
- When a user and visitor accesses pages on the site guarnera.com.br: information about interaction and access is collected by the company to ensure a better experience for the user and visitor. This data can deal with the keywords used in a search, the sharing of a specific document, comments, page views, profiles, the URL from which the user and visitor come from, the browser they use and their access IPs, among others that can be stored and retained.
- Through a third party: the WordPress platform receives data from third parties, such as Google and social networks that are integrated, when a user logs in with their profile from one of these sites. The use of this data is previously authorized by users with the third party in question.
SECTION 3 – WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT USER AND VISITOR?
The personal data of the user and visitor collected are as follows:
- Data for optimization of navigation: access to pages, keywords used in the search, recommendations, comments, IP address.
- Newsletter: the email registered by the visitor who chooses to subscribe to the Newsletter will be collected and stored until the user requests to unsubscribe.
- Contact form: name, email, phone and city of the visitor who sends messages through the contact form will be collected and stored.
SECTION 4 – FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE USER AND VISITOR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the user and visitor collected and stored by the WordPress platform has the purpose of:
- User and visitor well-being: improve the product and / or service offered, facilitate, streamline and fulfill the commitments established between the user and the company, improve the user experience and provide specific functionality depending on the basic characteristics of the user.
- Platform improvements: understand how the user uses the platform services, to help in the development of business and techniques.
- Ads: Show personalized ads to the user based on the data provided.
- Commercial: the data is used to personalize the content offered and generate subsidies to the platform to improve the quality of the services.
- User profile prediction: automated processing of personal data to assess usage on the platform.
- Registration data: to allow user access to certain content of the platform, exclusive for registered users
SECTION 5 – HOW LONG DO PERSONAL DATA STAY STORED?
The personal data of the user and visitor are stored by the platform for the period necessary for the provision of the service or the fulfillment of the purposes provided for in this document, as provided in item I of article 15 of Law 13.709/18.
The data can be removed or anonymized at the user’s request, except in cases where the law offers other treatment.
In addition, users’ personal data can only be preserved after the end of their treatment in the following cases provided for in article 16 of that law:
I – Compliance with legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
II – Study by a research body, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
III – Transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements provided for in this Law are respected;
IV – Exclusive use of the controller, access by a third party is prohibited, and provided the data is anonymized.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA STORED
The platform undertakes to apply technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access and situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or dissemination of such data.
Credit card data is encrypted using “secure socket layer” (SSL) technology, which guarantees the transmission of data in a secure and confidential manner, so that data transmission between the server and the user takes place in an encrypted way and encrypted.
The platform does not exempt itself from liability for the sole fault of third parties, as in the case of attacks by hackers or crackers, or the exclusive fault of the user, as in the case where he himself transfers his data to third parties. The website undertakes to notify the user in the event of any breach of the security of their personal data.
The stored personal data are treated with confidentiality, within the legal limits. However, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 7 – DATA SHARING
User data sharing occurs only with data referring to publications made by the user himself, such actions are publicly shared with other users.
User profile data is publicly shared on search engines and within the platform, and the user is allowed to modify this setting so that his profile does not appear in the search results of such tools.
SECTION 8 – WILL PERSONAL STORED DATA BE TRANSFERRED TO A THIRD PARTY?
Personal data cannot be shared with third parties (individuals and companies).
SECTION 9 – COOKIES OR NAVIGATION DATA
Cookies refer to text files sent by the platform to the user and visitor’s computer and which are stored on it, with information related to navigation on the website. Such information is related to access data such as location and time of access and is stored by the user and visitor’s browser so that the platform server can read it later in order to personalize the platform services.
The persistent cookie remains on the user and visitor’s hard drive after the browser is closed and will be used by the browser on subsequent visits to the website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser’s instructions. The session cookie is temporary and disappears after the browser is closed. It is possible to reset your web browser to refuse all cookies, however some features of the platform may not work properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
SECTION 10 – CONSENT
The user, when registering, expresses knowledge and can exercise their rights to cancel their registration, access and update their personal data and guarantees the veracity of the information made available by them.
The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, to do so, he must contact him by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail sent to the following address Rua Gomes de Carvalho, 1069 – Itaim Bibi – São Paulo – SP, 04547-004.
The changes and clarifications will take effect immediately after being published on the platform. When changes are made, users will be notified. By using the service or providing personal information after any changes, the user and visitor demonstrates their agreement with the new rules.
Faced with the merger or sale of the platform to another company, user data can be transferred to the new owners so that the services offered remain.
SECTION 12 – CONFLICT RESOLUTION JURISDICTION
For the settlement of disputes arising from this instrument, Brazilian law will be fully applied.
Any disputes must be submitted in the jurisdiction of the district in which the company’s headquarters are located.