Location: São Paulo
Telephone: +55 (11)3488-4600
E-mail: [email protected]
Founding partner of Guarnera Advogados.
Cavaliere dell’Ordine al Merito della Repubblica Italiana in 2002
- Doctor of Law with honors at the “Facoltà di Giurisprudenza dell’Università di Palermo” in 1985;
- Lawyer in Italy since 1989;
- Bachelor from Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de São Paulo (USP) in 1994;
- Lawer in Brazil since 1995;
- Vice President of G.E.I. –Gruppo Esponenti Italiani de São Paulo since 2017;
- Vice President of Câmara Ítalo-Brasileira de Comércio e Indústria de São Paulo since 2000 to 2011 and since 2014 (ongoing term);
- Founding Partner and Director – Secretary of G.E.I. – Gruppo Esponenti Italiani from São Paulo since 2000 to 2017;
- Founder and President of Associação São Lourenço de São Paulo since 1997. This Association is linked to the Community “Cenacolo” from Saluzzo, founded by Sister Elvira and is responsible for three missions that shelter disadvantaged children and young people;
- Founder and President of Associação Abbà Brasile – Formazione e Sostegno alla Gioventù – since 2005; it is linked to the Abbà de Milano association and aims at the educational, vocational and university education of less favored children and young people;
- Founder and President of Associação Esgrimaster Brasilsince 2013;
- Director Secretary of Federação Paulista de Esgrima since 2017, after being appointed Delegate-Interventor of Confederação Brasileira de Esgrima (jan/mar 2017);
- Founder and President of the association ACLI – São Paulo since 1999 to 2009.Vice President since 2009 to 2012. President since 2012;
- Founder and Vice President of Associação Brazil Planet of Milão since 2010 to 2012. Advisor since 2012;
- Founder and President of Câmara Ítalo-Brasileira Júnior since 1992 to 1998;
- Member of AIJA “Association Internationale des Jeunes Avvocats” since 1987;
- Advice of Circolo Italiano of São Paulo since 1999 to 2002;
- Member of Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil (OAB) – São Paulo´s Section;
- Member of Associação dos Advogados de São Paulo (AASP);
- Administrator, attorney and advisor to several foreign companies in Brazil.
Italian, Portuguese, German, English, French, and Spanish.
Areas of expertise
Senior partner of the firm, responsible for the sectors of Joint Ventures, International Contracts, Foreign Capital, Arbitration, Commercial and Corporate Litigation, International Litigation, Tax, Italian Law, Real Estate Law, Third Sector and Global Mobility.